About Me

My photo
Hey there! I'm Ms.Carney and welcome to my elementary art blog! I hope you have fun exploring the lovely artwork! Let me know if you have any questions! Thanks for stopping by!
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Drawing the Grinch - 1st Grade!

This week we learned how to draw the Grinch from Dr. Seuss' wonderful Christmas tale, How the Grinch Stole Christmas. The kids have been having an awesome time with this project. After we finished our drawings, we all sat together and read the story. Here are some of the finished projects below!




 These kiddos did a magnificent job! Happy Holidays, everyone!
~Ms. Carney

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I want to know which of our firsties drew that last one! It's amazing! (I'm going to ask you about it tomorrow hehe)

    ReplyDelete