About Me

My photo
Hey there! I'm Ms.Carney and welcome to my elementary art blog! I hope you have fun exploring the lovely artwork! Let me know if you have any questions! Thanks for stopping by!
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Picasso Monsters - 1st Grade!



During the first couple weeks of October, our first graders got to make mixed media monster faces after learning about Pablo Picasso and his unusual portraits of people. They really had a lot of fun cutting all of the pieces out and putting them together. This was another great idea from Mrs. Picasso's Art Room! Here's how they turned out:




I think the most fun part for the kids was adding in all the hair, bats, and pumpkins. Some of them even added in caves and the moon! How creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment