About Me

My photo
Hey there! I'm Ms.Carney and welcome to my elementary art blog! I hope you have fun exploring the lovely artwork! Let me know if you have any questions! Thanks for stopping by!
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Learning about Line! Ice Cream Cones with Kindergarten!

After the amazing dot project, we jumped right on in to learning about the different kinds of lines and shapes we use to make all of the wonderful projects in art class. We studied the different kinds of lines by reading the book, Lines That Wiggle by Candace Whitman.


We also learned about using basic shapes to create our pictures, like the mice in Mouse Shapes by Ellen Stohl Walsh!


So, then we used our new found knowledge to create wonderful drawings of super duper tall ice cream cones! Look how wonderful these turned out!









No comments:

Post a Comment