About Me

My photo
Hey there! I'm Ms.Carney and welcome to my elementary art blog! I hope you have fun exploring the lovely artwork! Let me know if you have any questions! Thanks for stopping by!
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Primary Gumball Machines! First Grade!

In First grade, we had so much fun making mixed media gumball machines! We used our prior knowledge of lines and shapes to create the different pieces of the machine. Then, we glued all of the parts down to our background paper, and last, but not least, we got to use our fingers as a paintbrush to paint the gumballs!!!! The students mixed the primary colors together if they wanted orange, green, and purple gumballs for their machine! These turned out absolutely fabulous!

Here's Ms. Carney's!


and here are some great student examples!





Great work, First grade!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment